Welcome to the Testing Center
The GMAT and GRE are now available in Bellingham.
Register and pay for the GMAT on the Pearson Vue website.
Register and pay for GRE on the Prometric ETS website.
The mission of the Testing Center is to provide high quality and secure testing services for students, graduates, professionals and those from the local and regional community.
NEW Evening and Saturday Hours
Starting on December 1, 2016, we are extending our Thursday hours. We will now be open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. every Thursday through March 30, 2017, EXCEPT Thursday, December 22, when we will be closed.
Starting on December 3, we will be open on select Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- In December, we are open Saturday the 3rd, the 10th, and the 17th.
- In January, we are open Saturday the 7th and the 21st.
- In February, we are open Saturday the 4th and the 21st.
- In March, we are open Saturday the 4th and the 18th.
Essential Parking Information for Testing Center
Note: Testing Center is located off-campus at 333 32nd Street – AC120
Parking permits are required in the Testing Center parking lot (32G) on Monday-Friday. If needed, please purchase and print a parking permit online through WWU's website: wwuparking.t2hosted.com before you arrive. If you are testing on a Saturday, you may park next to the building free of charge.
If you have trouble completing the parking form, you may purchase the permit at the Testing Center when you arrive to take the test; but please allow for the additional time involved. There may also be limited free off street parking on Fielding Ave. Call the Parking Office (360) 650-2945 for additional parking information.
Western’s Testing Center is here to help:
- Administer and proctor exams for independent study courses.
- Provide distance learning exams for both Western students and students attending other universities.
- Provide information on national testing programs.
- Maintain records of entrance test scores.
- Administer and proctors course challenge examinations.
The Testing Center subscribes to the NCTA (National College Testing Association) Professional Standards and Guidelines for Post-Secondary Test Centers and is a member of NCTA and CCTC (Consortium of College Testing Centers).
The WWU Testing Center adheres to the standards and guidelines of the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and the Consortium of College Testing Centers (CCTC).