Housing Accommodations

Students who are planning to live in the University Residences may request disability-based housing accommodations. In order to begin this process:

  • Please check the box for disability accommodations on the housing application.
  • Send or fax a copy of disability documentation to DRS.
  • Schedule a Needs Assessment appointment with a DRS counselor to discuss the particulars of the housing accommodation request. We are able to take phone appointments.

Download the Guide to University Residences

edens hall
Edens Hall
Page Updated 05.29.2012