Requesting Interim Accommodations During the Grievance Procedure


1. Submit request for interim accommodation to DRS Administrator.


DRS Administrator

2. Meets with student and reviews request and supporting documentation.

3. Grants or denies request.



4. A student may grieve the interim accommodation decision. Grievance information available here.


Page Updated 11.22.2017