Reporting Emergencies

If you have an emergency or require immediate assistance, please call:

  • Bellingham Fire Department / Aid Car 911
  • University Police 650-3911

To report a maintenance emergency such as:

  • Flooding
  • Persons stuck in elevators.
  • Shattered windows (not just cracked).
  • Raw sewage spills, overflowing toilets, backed up drains, etc.
  • Utility outages (gas, power, water).

Please call the Work Control Center

  • Days (8 am to 4:30 pm) 650-3420
  • Evenings after 4:30 pm/weekends
    (University Police) 650-3555

To report a hazardous or dangerous situation, or to alert us to an event that could cause damage to campus facilities, please call the Work Control Center at 650-3420.



Page Updated 11.25.2013