Additional sources requiring free registration to view:
- Albert M, Weinstock M. Keratinocyte Carcinoma. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2003; 53:292-302. (Link)
- Balducci L. Anemia, Cancer, and Aging. Cancer Control: Journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute. 2003; 10:478-486. (Link)
- Brown J, Byers T, Thompson K, Eldridge B, Doyle C, Williams A, et al. Nutrition during and after cancer treatment: A guide for informed choices by cancer survivors. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2001; 51:153-181. (Link)
Byers T, Nestle M, McTiernan A, Doyle C, Currie-Williams, Gansler T, Thun M. American Cancer Society guidelines on nutrition and physical activity for cancer prevention: Reducing the risk of cancer with healthy food choices and physical activity. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2002; 52:92-119.
- Cherny N. The management of cancer pain. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2000: 50:70-116. (Link)
- Cohen V, Khuri F. Progress in lung cancer chemoprevention. Cancer Control. 2003; 10:315-324. (Link)
- Cormier J, Pollock R. Soft tissue sarcomas. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2004. 54:94-109. (Link)
- Cookson M, Vanderbilt. Prostate cancer: Screening and early detection. Cancer Control. 2001; 8:133-140. (Link)
- Cummins S, Eckert S, Krueger K, et al. The effect of Raloxifene on risk of breast cancer in postmenopausal women: results from the MORE randomized trial. Multiple Outcomes of Raloxifene Evaluation. The Journal of the American Medical Association. 1999:281:2189-2197. (Link)
- Frumkin H. Agent Orange and cancer: An overview for clinicians. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2003; 53:245-255. (Link)
- Frumkin H. Diesel Exhaust. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2001: 51:193-198. (Link)
- Frumkin H, Thun M. Arsenic. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2001: 51:254-262. (Link)
- Gapstur S, Morrow M, Sellers T. Hormone replacement therapy and risk of breast cancer with a favorable histology: Results of the Iowa Women’s Health Study. The Journal of the American Medical Association. 1999:281:2091-2097. (Link)
Ghafoor A, Jemal A, Cokkinides V, Cardinez C, Murray T, Thun M. Cancer Statistics for African Americans. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2002; 52:326-341.
Ghafoor A, Jemal A, Ward E, Cokkinides V, Cardinez C, Smith R, Thun M. Trends in breast cancer by race and ethnicity. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2003; 53:342-355.(Link)
- Glanz K, Lew R, Song V, Murakami-Akatsuka L. Skin cancer prevention in outdoor recreation seetings: Effects of the Hawaii SunSmart program. Effective Clinical Practice. 2000; 3:53-61. (Link)
- Haura E. Treatment of advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A review of current randomized clinical trials and an examination of emerging therapies. Abstracts in Hematology & Oncology. 1999. 2:15-18. (Link)
- Hinson J, Perry M. Small cell lung cancer. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 1993; 43:216-255. (Link)
- Ho R. Pain in the cancer patient. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians.1994; 44:259259-261. (Link)
- Hussar D. New Drugs of 2003. The Journal of the American Pharmacists Association. 2004. Annual Review. (Link)
- Janicek M, Averette H. Cervical cancer: Prevention, diagnosis, and therapeutics. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2001; 51:92-114. (Link)
- Jemal A, Tiwari R, Murray T, Ghafoor A, Samuels A, Ward E, et al. Cancer Statistics, 2004. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2004; 54:8-29. (Link)
Jian, L. Shen, Z. J., Lee, A. H., & Binns, C. W. (2005). Moderate physical activity and prostate cancer risk: A case-control study in China. European Journal of Epidemiology, 20, 155-160.
- Lamm D, Torti F. Bladder Cancer, 1996. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 1996; 46:93-112.(Link)
- Lazcano-Ponce E, Miquel J, Munoz N, Herrero R, Ferrecio C, Wistuba I, Alonso de Ruiz P, Urista G, Nervi F. Epidemiology and molecular pathology of gallbladder cancer. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2001; 51:349-364. (Link)
- Madlensky, L., Flatt, S. W., Bardwell, W. A., Rock, C. L., & Pierce, J. P. (2005). Is family history related to preventive health behaviors and medical management in breast cancer patients? Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, 90, 47-54. (Link)
Martini N. Operable lung cancer. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 1993; 43: 201-214.
- Mariani S. Breast Cancer: Prevention, prediction and treatment. Abstracts in Hematology & Oncology. 2003; 104-112. (Link)
- McTiernan A. Physical activity and the prevention of breast cancer. Cancer Research. 2004; 64:2923-2929. (Link)
- Neville B, Day T. Oral cancer and precancerous lesions. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2002; 52:195-215. (Link)
- Nkondjock, A., Ghadirian, P., Johnson, K. C., Krewski, D., et al. (2005). Dietary intake of lycopene is associated with reduced pancreatic cancer risk. The Journal of Nutrition, 135(3), 592-598. (Link)
Partridge E, Barnes M. Epithelial ovarian cancer: prevention, diagnosis, and treatment. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 1999; 49:297-320.
- Penson D. Update on the epidemiology and natural history of prostate cancer. 38th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2002. (Link)
- Phelan C, Borg A, Cuny M, et al. Consortium study on 1280 breast carcinomas: Allelic loss on chromosome 17 targest subregions associated with family history and clinical parameters. Cancer Research.1998; 58:1004-1012. (Link)
- Pow-Sang M, Benavente V, Pow-Sang J, Morante C, Meza L, Baker M, Pow-Sang JM. Cancer of the Penis. Cancer Control: Journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute. 2002; 9:487-499. (Link)
- Robinson J, Rigel D. Amonette R. Summertime sun protection used by adults for their children. The Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2000; 42:746-753. (Link)
- Robson M. Clinical considerations in the management of individuals at risk of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer. Cancer Control. 2002; 9:457-462. (Link)
- Slawin K, Ohori M, Dillioglugil O, Scardino P. Screening for prostate cancer: an analysis of the early experience. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 1995; 45:134-147. (Link)
Smith R, Cokkinides V, Eyre H. American Cancer Society Guidelines for the early detection of cancer, 2004. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2004; 54:41-52.
- Smith R. Breast cancer screening among women younger than age 50: A current assessment of the issues. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2000; 50:312-336. (Link)
- Smith R, Mettlin J, Davis K, Eyre H. American Cancer guidelines for early detection of cancer. CA: A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2000; 50:34-39. (Link)
- Squier C. Smokeless tobacco and oral cancer: A cause for concern? A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 1984; 34:242-247. (Link)
Talosig M, Mayer J, Eckhart L, et al. A national survey of sun safety activities at the U. S. Zoos. Journal of Community Health. 2000; 25:331-342. (Link)
- Vickers A. Alternative cancer cures: “Unproven” or “Disproven”? A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2004; 54:110-118. (Link)
- Vogel V. Breast cancer prevention: A review of current evidence. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2000; 50:156-170. (Link)
Ward E, Jemal A, Cokkinides V, Singh G, Cardinez C, Ghafoor A, Thun M. Cancer disparities by race/ethnicity and socioeconomic status. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2004; 54:78-93.
- Winn D. Smokeless tobacco and cancer: the epidemiologic evidence. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 1988; 38:236-243. (Link)
- Zhong M, Zhimin L, Abbas T, Hornia A, Chatakondu K, Barile N, Kaplan P, Foster D. Novel tumor-promoting property of Tamoxifen. Cellular Growth and Differentiation. 2001; 12:187-192.
- Allen S. Exercise: Her options. Southern Medical Journal. 2000. N/A. (Link)
- Barclay L, Lie D. Moderate intensity exercise effective for weight loss. The Journal of the American Medical Association. 2003; 290:1323-1330, 1377-1379. (Link)
- Barclay L, Nghiem H. Revised ACS guidelines for nutrition, exercise for cancer survivors. A Cancer Journal for Clinicians. 2003; 53:268-291. (Link)
- Barclay L, Vega C. Evidence insufficient for or against lung cancer screening. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2004; 738-739, 740-753. (Link)
- Blumenthal P. Immunization against cervical cancer: Who? When? Where? Medscape General Medicine. 2002; 4:4. (Link)