Order Course Evaluations
The Registrar's Office provides:
- Online evaluations designed specifically for distance learning courses.
- Scannable evaluation packets in numerous class formats;
Ordering In-Class Evaluation Packets
Use the Log in button below to link to Faculty Web for ordering paper-and-pencil course evaluation packets for any of the evaluation forms available for standard on-campus classes. Each form has a slightly different set of questions designed to meet the needs of different class formats, as well as the option to ask up to five customized questions of your own design.
Before logging on to order evaluations, it is recommended that you:
- Decide which class format/evaluation form you wish to use for each class; (Click to view options)
- Know your universal ID & password;
- Decide whether you want to allow your evaluation results to be available for public viewing ("yes"), or if you want results kept private, available only to you ("no")
- For logon help, call ext 4444;
- Once logged on, repeat ordering procedures for each class you want to evaluate.
Ordering Online Evaluations (for Distance Learning Classes):
Online evaluations are administered by Woodring, and contain questions specific to distance learning courses. Click on the link below to access the order form for online evaluations. When you click on the "Order Evaluations" link below, the system will automatically create the evaluation for your class and email you with the link to give your students to complete the evaluation. You will also be sent a link that will allow you to monitor how many students have responded so that you will know how often you must remind your students to complete the form.