Vice President for Enrollment and Student Services Office: Information and Services
The Vice President and office staff provide leadership within the University to ensure that the ongoing needs of students are addressed. This goal is accomplished through maintaining quality student programs and services, and working closely with academic units to create an integrated and comprehensive student experience.
Students, university and community members with questions regarding student-related University policies, procedures, or resources may contact the Vice President for Enrollment and Student Services office for assistance.
- Dr. Eileen V. Coughlin, Senior Vice President, Vice President for Enrollment and Student Services
- Dr. Kunle Ojikutu, Assistant Vice President for Enrollment and Student Services / Special Assistant to the President for Diversity
- Clara Capron, Assistant Vice President for Enrollment and Student Services
- Sara J. Wilson, Special Assistant to the Senior Vice President
- Linda P. Beckman, Division Director of Budget and Administration
- Janet McLeod, Counseling, Health and Wellness Business Manager
- Lynne Walker, Administrative Assistant to the Senior Vice President
- Kay Davis, Administrative Assistant 3 for Enrollment and Student Services Division
- Linda Olson, Secretary to the Assistant Vice President for Enrollment and Student Services
- Debora Short, Fiscal Analyst for Enrollment and Student Services Division
- The Vice President has administrative responsibility for the following offices and programs: Academic Advising and Tutorial Services; Admissions and Enrollment Planning; Associated Students Bookstore; Athletics; Campus Recreation Services; Career Services; Counseling Center; Dean of Students Office, Disability Resources; Financial Aid; New Student Services/Family Outreach; Prevention & Wellness Services; Registrar’s Office; Student Health Center; Student Outreach Services; University Residences and Dining Services; Viking Union / Student Activities. For information on the services provided by each of these areas, see Division Departments.
- The Vice President’s Office issues “Dean’s Recommendation” letters for qualified students seeking entry to graduate schools and other selective programs. Please contact the Dean of Students Office for more information.
- The office notifies affected university departments and offices in the event of the death of a current student. Please contact us.
- The office authorizes the issue of banquet permits, which are required by state law whenever alcoholic beverages are served on campus or at Western-sponsored events off campus.