Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why should I join the Academy for Lifelong Learning?
- To participate in courses, excursions, and social events emphasizing academic and cultural programming
- To enjoy presentations from current and emeritus professors
- To learn from community professionals with specialized knowledge
- To discover unique and thought provoking topics
- To engage with spirited adults who seek intellectual and social enrichment
Where can I get a catalog?
Catalogs are available at the downtown Bellingham Library, and other locations within Whatcom County. The full listing of where catalogs are available is listed on the front page. Or contact us at AcadLL@wwu.edu to have a catalog mailed to you.
Where are the classes held?
To enhance convenience and accessibility, most venues are off-campus. For directions and maps to each location, please visit the resources page.
I’m interested in teaching an A.L.L. Course. Whom should I contact?
Carol Pemberton is the Chair of our Curriculum Committee: email@example.com
How do I get Adobe Acrobat Reader for opening a pdf?
If you are experiencing trouble viewing a pdf you may need to download the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.