$45 for a Full-year (July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014)
$30 for Half-year (January 1, 2014 - June 30, 2014)
Enjoy Member Benefits
- Discounted fees for courses, excursions and travel
- Borrowing privileges at WWU’s library
- Student rates at University events, including performing arts performances
- Invitations to special membership and social events
- Student privileges at Lakewood Boathouse (on Lake Whatcom) and Viking Union Outdoor Center
- Use of the Wade King Recreation Center at Alumni & Affiliates rates
- 10% discount at Village Books:
- Buy 15 books and receive a discount equal to the average cost
- On your birthday take a discount on a future purchase equal to 1% for each year of your age up to 39%
- As a birthday gift get 2 free lattés (one from each VB coffee shop)
Current and New Members
Membership with reserve balance: If you had a reserve balance from 2012-2013 in June you should receive a letter in the U.S. Mail for using your reserve balance towards your 2013-2014 membership. Reserve balances must be used by June 30, 2013.
Membership without reserve balance:
- Online, complete an Online Membership Form with credit card payment.
- Paper, complete a Paper Membership Form and mail or fax to:
Mail with Check or Credit Card payment:
ALL/EE, WWU Cashier's Office
Western Washington University
516 High St., MS 9004
Bellingham, WA 98225
FAX with Credit Card payment (Secure, Confidential FAX location):
Credit card payment must accompany faxes.
Note: if you are already an A.L.L. member, your account number is the same as the
L-number printed on your membership card and your password is your email address.
If you are unsure of your L-number or have questions about this, please contact us at