$45 for a full-year (July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015)
$30 for half-year (January 1, 2015 - June 30, 2015)
Enjoy Member Benefits
- Discounted fees for courses, excursions and travel
- Borrowing privileges at WWU’s library
- Student rates at University events, including performing arts performances
- Invitations to special membership and social events
- Student privileges at Lakewood Boathouse (on Lake Whatcom) and Viking Union Outdoor Center
- Use of the Wade King Recreation Center at Alumni & Affiliates rates
- 10% discount at Village Books:
- Buy 20 books and receive a discount equal to the average cost
- On your birthday receive a 25% discount on the purchase of 1 book
- As a birthday gift receive a free drip coffee, tea or fountain drink from the Colophon Café or a free drip coffee or lemonade from the Book Fare.
Current and New Members
Membership with reserve balance: If you had a reserve balance from 2013-2014 in June you should receive a letter in the U.S. Mail for using your reserve balance towards your 2014-2015 membership. Reserve balances must be used by June 15, 2014. Balances remaining after June 15 will be dissolved into the A.L.L. general fund.
Membership without reserve balance:
- Online, complete an Online Membership Form with credit card payment. (Available mid-August)
- Paper, complete a Paper Membership Form and mail or fax to:
Mail with Check or Credit Card payment:
ALL/EE, WWU Cashier's Office
Western Washington University
516 High St., MS 9004
Bellingham, WA 98225
FAX with Credit Card payment (Secure, Confidential FAX location):
Credit card payment must accompany faxes.
Note: if you are already an A.L.L. member, your account number is the same as the
L-number printed on your membership card and your password is your email address.
If you are unsure of your L-number or have questions about this, please contact us at