Business Professionalism and Career Preparation MGMT 397B
Learn how to search for jobs and enhance your professional success while gaining valuable career tips from successful business professionals.
The 10-week course is open to all Western students and Community Members.
During this course, students will:
- Develop an understanding of their personal competitive advantages.
- Customize personal marketing tools (e.g., cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, career portfolio, etc.) to fit their identified career path.
- Gain competency in job searching strategies.
- Enhance their personal/career network by utilizing face-to-face and virtual opportunities.
- Identify personalized communication strategies to enhance interview skills.
- Develop a better understanding of employer expectations, during the recruiting process and on the job.