Western Washington University invites you to join others in a real world, hands-on experience in entrepreneurship thru developing a startup company.
Tuesdays & Thursdays, June 24 – July 31, 2014
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Communications Facility, Room 23
(map and directions)
Each week will be a new discovery! The only prerequisite is interest in discovering how to take an idea and develop it into a successful company. Work in teams to:
- Develop ideas into workable businesses
- Learn how to build a business model using lean startup methodology
- Explore how lean customer and product development can help you rapidly iterate a product/service into something consumers want, use and are willing to pay for
- Encounter the chaos and messy uncertainty of how a startup really gets built
- Summer 2014 (non-credit) – Classes begin June 24
- Spring 2015 - TENTATIVE (credit)
Visit the program details page for more.