Full Conference Facilitation Services
Western's Conference Services prides itself in providing a full range of customer service designed to help make your event experience an enjoyable one. We are happy to personalize our support and tailor our services to meet your needs, including customized site selection, lodging and dining options, registration assistance, budgeting, marketing support and more.
Our range of services include:
- Planning and Facilitation Event checklist to get you started
- Conducting site visits
- Proposal and contract negotiation
- Classroom space coordination and special set ups
- Coordinating special use facilities (Wade King Recreation Center) and set up of rooms, etc.
- Coordinating housing, dining, parking, outdoor space rental
- Coordinate with hotels and other event venues off campus as needed
- Coordinating additional custodial and waste management services
- Coordinating audio visual equipment for a variety of venues
- Coordination of the delivery of tables and chairs to various venues
- Coordination of security, interpreters and entertainment
- Coordination of transport for goods received to be delivered to the registration site
On-site Operations and Coordination
- Registration site set up with tables, chairs and table draping
- Administration by on-site personnel of any changes, requests and or site issues as they might occur.
- Provision of directional signage for conference registration site and housing check-in.
- Set up/breakdown of classrooms, vendor areas, etc. as needed
Professional Registration and Fiscal Management
Clients can enjoy an easy and dependable way to register and collect fees from conference participants. Users registering online are ensured a secure (PCI compliant) event management tool that processes quick and dependable credit card payments. The online system also produces transaction reports and fund transfers to client or departmental accounts.
- Process pre-conference registration (web & mail-in)
- Provide Online Registration and Payments
(Participants register and submit Visa or MasterCard payments online.)
- Confirmations automatically emailed to registrants
- Provide on-site conference registration personnel
- Invoice registrations (Purchase Orders)
- Preparation, receipt and management of all registration monies
- When required, perform data entry of program participant information
- Creation of participant lists, as requested
- Accurate transaction reports and timely fund transfers sent to your specified account/s.
- Design and production of participant name badges
- Registration table staffing and supervision
- Payment of all billings associated with the conference
- Payment of local and state taxes associated with conference revenues
- Participant questions/changes/refunds handled by experienced WWU Conference Services staff
- Reconciliation of all billings for payment for services.
- Processing of payments for campus services, such as transport services and custodial
- Processing the final billing (Income/Expense Statement) for the client
Administration of Online Event Webpage and Marketing Services
- Design of your Event Webpage or webpage interface
- Text proofing and graphic design
- Maintenance of conference website for edits and additions
- Registration webpage linked directly to your conference's website
- Create Marketing Plan for Event/Conference
- Create Publicity Materials
- Coordinate press releases and publicity information with the WWU Communications Office
- Coordinate, when requested, with the Bellingham Tourism Bureau for onsite staff to distribute tourist information
- Create and coordinate conference evaluations