Increase Results with Lean Principles
“To be effective is the job of the executive” – Peter Drucker
January 23 – March 13, 2014
Real Simple Project Management, is designed to help professionals employ lean project management principles to their everyday work and what it takes to reduce stress and increase results with Lean Principles.
This course applies to all industries and is designed to help manage small to medium professional projects.
Examples of the type of projects:
- managing personal workflow
- developing a new version of a corporate website
- organizing the hiring process for new employees
- developing an annual report or event
- launching a new product
- buying and outfitting a new warehouse
- conducting a business research project