Cost and Application Information
Estimated travel cost: $1,800
Payment 1: $750 non-refundable fee charged to your student account when you sign up. Fee will be refunded if program is cancelled.
Trip balance due December 1: $1,050
To view all travel expenses related to the program,
please click here.
Included in cost:
- Non-refundable fee of $750
- Tuition for four WWU undergraduate credits
- Lodging – 7 nights at International Youth Hostel
- Closing Banquet
- Bus Passes
- Excursion Entry Fees -- Iolani Palace, Bernice Pauahi Bishop Museum, Mission House Museum, Pearl Harbor, Japanese Cultural Center, Hawaii’s Plantation Village
Excluded in cost:
- Air fare (approximately $1,000)
- Most meals – kitchen facility available at the hostel
- Personal Expenses
How to apply:
- Complete the online Faculty-led Travel Application. A nonrefundable fee of $750 will be charged to your student account. This fee will be applied towards the total cost of the program.
- The Travel Application Form and Payment details are available at this link: Travel Application and Payment Information.