Cost and Registration
Application Deadline: coming soon
Program cost: coming soon
Payment 1: $750 non-refundable fee. Fee will be refunded if program is cancelled.
Payment 2 due February 1: $
Trip balance due March 1: $
Included in cost:
- Non-refundable fee of $750
- 2 WWU undergraduate credits (FAIR 336B)
- Some lodging - students must provide their own sleeping gear
- Local ground transportation for excursions
- Planned excursions - day trip to Mexico
- Travel Insurance
Excluded in cost:
- Air travel (approx. $300-$400)
- Passport fees
- Immunization fees
- Personal expenses
- Outdoor gear for desert camping
This program requires a prerequisite FA 375 H in winter quarter or another comparable course approved by sponsoring faculty.
How to apply:
- Complete the Program interview with Shirley Osterhaus or James Loucky.
- Once approved for the program, complete the online Faculty-led Travel Application. A non-refundable fee of $500 will be charged to your student account. This fee will be applied towards the total cost of the program. Application deadline is Coming soon
- The Travel Application Form and Payment details are available at this link: Travel Application and Payment Information.
- Complete and Return the international Programs and Exchanges Faculty-Led Program Application Packet no later than 30 days prior to program departure.
- Mexico/Arizona Home
- Program Details
- Cost & Registration
Learn more about this program:
Phone: (360) 650-2309
Office: FA 101e
Phone: (360) 650-3615