Cost and Registration
Program cost: $1,990
Payment 1: $750 non-refundable fee is due upon program acceptance. Fee will be refunded if program is cancelled.
Payment 2 due February 15: $620
Trip balance due March 15: $620
Included in cost:
- Non-refundable fee of $750
- 4 Western undergraduate credits
- Lodging in New Orleans (7 nights)
- Lodging and meals at LUMCON (1 night)
- Ground transportation in New Orleans
- Some meals as per itinerary
- Guided tours as per itinerary
Excluded in cost:
- Air travel
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses (drinks, gratuities, etc.)
How to apply:
- Send an Email to Dr. Paul Stangl at email@example.com;
Subject Line: New Orleans Spring 2013 Program with your name, major, year in school, email address and telephone number.
No fee required at this time.
Once you have been accepted into the program:
- Complete the online Faculty-led Travel Application. A nonrefundable fee of $750 will be charged to your student account. This fee will be applied towards the total cost of the program.
- The Travel Application Form and Payment details are available at this link: Travel Application and Payment Information.