Become a Sponsor
Top 5 Reasons to Sponsor a Youth for Western's Youth Programs:
- Give the gift of education – your gift can help to shape a stronger, better educated community for the future.
- Start a young person on a learning adventure – Youth Programs present learning in a fun, engaging atmosphere.
- Support and recognize student achievement – take the time to recognize a deserving student by sponsoring them for a Youth Program, it can help a child triumph.
- Introduce more youth to a college campus – your donation will empower a deserving youngster who does not see college in their future to pursue higher education.
- Help create and support diversity – we are a world made up of many people and at Youth Programs we like to serve all youth.
Make A Difference – Sponsor or Scholarship a Student
Western strongly believes that education is the key to building a more economically sound community. Many of our local youth are unable to participate in Western's Youth Programs due to financial constraints and each year we receive a number of requests for financial assistance from deserving students. As a state agency, Western can only offer sponsorships or scholarships through private donations. Deserving students need your help!
The Western Foundation manages the WWU Youth Programs Scholarship fund. There is a scholarship application process and standards in place to assure funds are awarded fairly and appropriately. You can make a donation, which is tax deductible, in any amount.
Your generosity will help build the future of our community. Please consider making a secure, tax deductible, online donation today. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Please consider giving the gift of education to a deserving student.
A special thank you to the following supporters of WWU Youth Programs:
- Antonella Antonini
- Assistance League of Bellingham
- Blaine Middle School Highly Capable Program
- Clayton D. Millage Scholarship Fund
- Community Food Co-op
- Kids Northwest
- Launching Success
- LFS Marine & Outdoor Inc.
- Mallards Ice Cream
- Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
- Park Bowl
- 20th Century Bowl
- Wild Blueberries Toys
- WWU Alumni Association
- WWU Associated Students Bookstore
- WWU Athletics
- WWU Extended Education
- WSU TRiO Upward Bound Program