Youth Programs at Western
Driving Directions: Performing Arts Center
- If driving from the South,
- From I-5, take exit 252.
- Turn left off the ramp onto N. Samish Way.
- Turn left at the stop light onto N. Samish Way.
- Stay in the left lane and go over the freeway.
- At the second light, turn left onto Bill McDonald Parkway/Byron Ave. - There will be a Wendy’s and a 76 Station on your left.
- Drive on Bill McDonald Parkway for just over 1 mile and continue straight through two stop lights (you will still be on the Bill McDonald Parkway).
- Follow Bill McDonald Parkway to the right through the light (Campus Services will be on your right).
- At the light turn left onto W College Way.
- At the stop sign turn right onto High Street (The Ridgeway Dorms will be on your right).
- Go straight at the Y in the road and pull left into Parking Lot 11G. The brick building to your right will be the backside of the Performing Arts Center (PAC). You will need to walk around to the front door on the opposite side blah blah blah...make this more accurate please.
- If driving from the North,
- From I-5 going south, take exit 253 and get in the right lane.
- Turn right off the ramp onto Lakeway Drive (move into the left most lane).
- Continue straight through the light onto East Holly Street.
- At the second light turn left onto North Garden Street.
- Follow North Garden Street up and behind campus until you reach the Y in the road. Bear left onto W Campus Way.
- Follow W Campus Way until you reach the Y in the road at the top of the hill. Turn left onto High Street driving into Campus.
- Turn left into Parking Lot 11G. To your right will be a brick building. This is the backside of the Performing Arts Center. You will need to walk around to the front door on the opposite side blah blah blah...make this more accurate please.
Western Washington University