Reporting Incidents

Incident and Potential Hazard Reporting

How to Report Unsafe Conditions, Equipment, Practices, or Assignments

Faculty, staff, exempt professionals and student employees are to report unsafe conditions, equipment, practices, or assignments to their supervisor, chair, or director. If this person is unable to resolve the issue, it should be reported to the Environmental Health and Safety office. The office will assign the situation an identification number by which its outcome may be tracked.

Page Updated 11.22.2017