Equal Opportunity Office Resolution Processes
The following documents are provided in order to describe the processes utilized by the Equal Opportunity Office in resolving complaints and issues of discrimination or harassment. They contain information that will assist you in understanding what to expect, should you choose to seek assistance from the Equal Opportunity Office regarding a concern or complaint related to a legally protected characteristic (e.g., race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and parenting status), age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information and veteran status) or in the event that the Equal Opportunity Office contacts you about a formal complaint or an informal resolution it is undertaking.
- Overview – Equal Opportunity Office Resolution Processes
- Requests for Assistance (Informal Resolution) or Formal Complaints – Information for All Parties
- Equal Opportunity Office Frequently Asked Questions
- Informal Resolution – Equal Opportunity Office Initial Phone Call to Individual Whom the Concern is About
- Formal Investigation – Equal Opportunity Office Initial Phone Call to Respondent