Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Update
State law and University policy require all new employees to attend Sexual Harassment Prevention Training, and current employees to take refresher training every few years. Employees who have not yet attended an in-person training session may register for one by going here and then selecting “Equal Opportunity Office.” Upcoming training dates are:
- Thursday, January 24, 2013, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 1, 2013, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, March 7, 2013, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 30, 2013, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
In October, the EO Office launched an online Sexual Harassment Prevention Refresher Training in Blackboard for faculty and staff who have attended in-person training in the past. Employees receive an email notifying them when they need to complete this training. Thanks to the many faculty and staff who have completed the Refresher Training already this quarter.