THIS IS NOT THE POSTING FOR STUDENT OR STAFF HOUSING -- PLEASE ADDRESS THE STUDENT VIKING UNION FOR ALL POSTINGS
From time to time community members and faculty members offer information to the Senate office regarding houses, condominiums, or apartments for sale or rent by or for faculty via email.
NO REALTORS PLEASE
This material must be sent fully typed via e-mail only, to firstname.lastname@example.org. No pictures please. This office disclaims any further knowledge or interest and posts this material on the website as submitted generally for about three months.
Anyone using this information does so at their own discretion. Please do not contact the Senate office for information regarding the items posted. Thank you.
Note: The work entailed in posting your ads is freely offered by the Senate Office, but when there is a heavy workload in the office there may occasionally be a delay in posting. Thank you for your patience.
Shared Living Arrangements
Historic Sehome area - Beautiful quiet House $600/month or $200/week
- private furnished room: single bed, desk, dresser, chair, bookcase, closet
- use of living rooms and kitchen
- large private bath
- house is located on dead-end private drive in arboretum - very quiet
- two patios and deck with bar-b-que
- 15 minute walk to WWU on trail, one mile to downtown, within blocks to the bus and shopping center
Owner is a widowed, 66 year old woman
House has 4 cats and is non-smoking
Please contact me at 360-739-0098 or email@example.com
Fairhaven, Beautiful, Private, Quiet, Comfy House share
Furnished bedroom and private bathroom: $400
- This living situation is for the kind of person who is sensitive to beautiful and loving spaces.
- Spacious, open, airy bedroom with high ceilings, nurtured by healthy plants. The room is big enough for you to have a desk, should you need one.
- You will also enjoy the peace of having your own bathroom.
- Shared kitchen
- Lovely backyard and garden where one can sit and relax, enjoy a drink after work and collect one's thoughts. It is quiet, protected, and private.
- It is a non-smoker, no drugs, mostly vegetarian environment.
Perfect for someone looking for a beautiful and peaceful place a few days a week let’s say someone working here 4/5 days a week and returning to their home on the weekend. I enjoy cultural conversations, good healthy food, art, music, movies and appreciate peace. Mature and responsible. Prefer female. Room is furnished and sharing is open for six-eight months, from September 1, 2013.
Fairhaven, close walk to shops, dining, 2 bus routes. Please contact me at 360-255-9770
I look forward to meeting you.
$1495 / 2br - 1200ft² - PANORAMIC, SWEEPING VIEW of BELLINGHAM BAY (Bellingham, Fairhaven, South Hill)
- Panoramic, Sweeping View of Bellingham Bay, Lummi Island and San Juan Islands from the Balcony, Dining Room, Living Room / Kitchen...
Walking Distance to WWU...
- Overlooks Picturesque Bellingham Bay, Boulevard Park, Taylor Dock and Wood's Coffee House. Stroll Down for a Frothy, Steaming Latte or a
Cozy "Picnic in the Park"...
- So Close to the Shore That You Can Actually See Sea Gulls Hovering / Swooping Down Around the Fishing Boats Hoping to Snag a Fish if
- Delight in Watching Kayakers, Ferries / Yachts Gliding By and "Para Gliders" Twirling / Swirling in the wind...
- Watch Fishermen / Crabbers Off Taylor Dock Pulling in Their Catch for Dinner...
- Enjoy Evening Sunsets Barbecuing on the Gorgeous View Balcony...
- Listen to the Soothing, Lapping Waves Crashing on the Bay's Shore...
- The South Bay Trail is at Your Doorstep. Walk South to Historic Fairhaven (featuring Haagan supermarket, library, post office, shops, restaurants)...or...Walk North to Bustling Bellingham and the "Saturday Farmer's Market"...
- Harvest the Luscious Blackberries that Grow Wild on the Trail for Jams, Sorbets and Pies...
- Right Around the Corner is Scenic Chuckanut Drive Which Meanders Down to the Renowned Taylor Shell Fish Farm Where You Can Pick Up Freshly Harvested Oysters, They'll Even Shuck Them For You While You Wait...
- Washer / Dryer in Unit, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven / Stove...
- Off-Street Reserved Parking (in front of condo)...
- Rent Includes Cable, Garbage, Water and Sewer...
Sorry, no smokers and no pets...
Please go to my Craig’s List Post to see photos of the “Spectacular View” and the condo itself:
By appointment only…
IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT PAMELA @ 360-599-4904 @ YOUR CONVENIENCE...
Note: By the way, if you prefer a furnished apartment, I can accommodate this request.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE!!!
Sudden Valley, Gate 3, end of cul-de-sac on dead end street. No traffic or noise and birds in the morning.
- 3,000 s.f., 4 br, 2.5 bath over two levels, main level is walk-in with no steps from garage or front.
- Level driveway with attached two car garage
- luxurious master suite with large walk in closet and separate laundry room including large washer and steam dryer.
- Oversize soaking tub and glass/stone shower with body sprays.
- Two decks including covered grilling area and sitting area off master suite with electric heaters and lights. Second deck off of lower level.
- Lots of natural daylight with big windows, three skylights and three light tubes
- Open plan main level with gourmet kitchen, large island, granite countertops throughout. High end appliances, including gas range
- Instant hot water system and heat pump for heat and air conditioning when needed.
$1850/ month plus utilities and deposit, long term rentals welcome, no dogs (lots of hardwood floors)
Sudden Valley includes: spectacular 18 hole golf course, private marina on Lake Whatcom, soon to be south Whatcom library on site, direct access to Galbraith mtn., fitness center, lake and pool swimming, tennis courts, basketball, dance barn, security service and new mexican restaurant at clubhouse and much more. We pay the monthly dues.
Jay Fasteen 656-5309 (home) or 393-0176 (cell) email for photos at firstname.lastname@example.org
Secluded two bedroom $1200/mo
2914 South Avenue
No smoking, pets negotiable
Available June 15th
- Completely private half acre on dead end street
- 2 Bdrm (1 bath) home
- Cozy gas stove
- Original hardwood floors
- Close WWU
- Extra large deck
Deposit $1200, six month lease with month to month afterward.
Serious inquiries only 541-224-3327
Date Posted: 4/18/2013
1 - 824 Mason St, $1400/month. 3Bed, 2 1/4 Bath. Fireplace, garage, w/d/dw all gas, yard, w/s/g included. Available July 1.
2 - 1232 Grant St., $975/month. 2 Bed, 1 Bath, w/d/dw all gas, yard, w/s/g included. Available July 1.
Contact Anna: 360-393-0771
Date Posted: 4/17/2013
Woodworker's Home for Rent - Lummi Island
Beautiful three bedroom home with lots of natural light, hardwood floors, two bathrooms with heated tile floors and designer-craftsman furniture and cabinetry throughout. Propane heat in the great room, propane and hot water baseboards in rest of house. Work-out room (man-cave with large TV), office, chest freezer. On 1.3 acres with exceptional views of Mt. Baker and Hales Pass; wildlife abounds, colorful perennial gardens, vegetable garden and orchard. Lots of privacy, mooring buoy available in view, walking distance to the beach, ferry dock,
store, post office and library. Large patio, upper deck, beautiful sunrises. No Smokers. Available June 1st. --
3740 Legoe Bay Rd. (360) 758-7452 $1600/ month
please refer to Seattle Craigslist ad for photos