Able Player for YouTube (Complex Example)
This page features a relatively complex example of Able Player being used to play a YouTube video. Its features include:
- A described and non-described version of the video, both hosted on YouTube. Swap between the two versions using the Description button.
- Captions and subtitles, both hosted on YouTube.
- Chapters, hosted in a local WebVTT file, and referenced in a <track> element.
- An interactive transcript that combines all of the above text tracks.
- An external container to which Able Player adds chapters.
For additional demos see the Index of Able Player Examples. In particular, check out the Simple YouTube Example page.