This document is the confidential and propriety property of Western Washington University (WWU).
Its contents, in part or in whole, may not be reproduced or distributed without the express permission of WWU.
Tracking Self-Service Requests
Last Update 3-19-07 (whm/ss);
Select a Site
Service Request - click on this button
Display Service Requests
Search pull down list - This provides self-service requests for the Requestor only using various request time frames. After select the time frame use the GO button to search. This process only finds Self-Service Requests.
Advanced Search - Complete the fields as needed for a more detailed search process. This allows anyone to view any service request, work order, and/or project.
Results - The following explains the columns shown.
- Request Number - Auto generated number by FAMIS for Service Requests (SRxxxxxxxx), Work Orders (WOxxxxxxx), and Projects (PRxxxxxxxx)
- Status - Work Flow - General information on Status use and Configuration
- Phase - Indicates if the line item is a phase within a project.
- Requestor - Name of the requestor.
- Maint Type - Maintenance Type Configuration
- Site - It is always ALLWWU
- Building - Building ID See Facilities Facts for ID descriptions
- Description - request title
- Date Entered - Date the request was created
Billing - Use this to view FAMIS data of summarized actual billed costs through Banner. Note that this does not show current non-billed FAMIS data only data posted to Banner.