Help Yourself by Understanding How to Best Request & Track Your Work Requests
Use the links below to improve your knowledge of the process to more effectively request work and receive a timely response.
- Maintenance Service Definitions
- What's the difference between
- Who provides Maintenance Services
- Who pays for maintenance throughout campus
- What's the difference between Renovation/Construction Services and Maintenance
Requesting Maintenance Services
See Maintenance Service Definitions to understand when:
- Operating budgets pay for maintenance.
- Capital budgets pay for preservation and renewal services.
- The work is recorded on a backlog until it can be funded.
See Metrics to understand how FM is doing overall on maintaining WWU.