Facilities Management Operations provide oversight of maintenance and operations of all campus facilities, grounds and utility services in support of the academic mission.
- Facilities Maintenance Services
- Fleet Maintenance Services
- Outdoor Maintenance Services
- Academic Custodial Services
- Quality Assurance
- Utility Services
- Fiscal Year 2010 Reductions
- Fiscal Year 2011 Reductions
- Academic Facilities Maintenance Reductions
- Warranty Management
- Public Works Construction & Renovation Project Warranty Period Management
- See Requesting Ordinary Maintenance Services to understand how maintenance services are requested as they are referred to in this Warranty Period Management document. These warranty management revisions are the result of FY2011 budget reductions.
William Managan, Assistant Director of Operations
- Phone: (360) 650-3077