Faculty and staff at Western can login to Blackboard using their universal user name and password. If you are a new employee, you will need to have your universal account set up first before your Blackboard account will be activated. To log in to Blackboard:
1) Open your web browser, then
type the following address in the Location box with your web browser:
2) Select Login. Enter your username and password:
Username: is your universal username, the same username you use for your Novell login and Outlook accounts.
Password: your password is the same as your Novell login. If it is not or if you are having problems with your password, you can contact Web Help at (360) 650-3096, or email@example.com.
3) Select Login. You will be directed to your Blackboard courses page, which lists all of your current Blackboard courses. To access one of these courses, simply click on the link to that course.
1) Once in the Blackboard Site, click on the Courses Button on the Tab Menu on Top
2) In the Course Catalog Heading, click on BROWSE COURSE CATALOG
3) Type in “Center for Healthy Living in the space shown below and click GO
4) Click on the ENROLL button for the course
5) Click on SUBMIT button