Major/Minor Evaluation

To Obtain a History Major/Minor Evaluation

Pick up a History Major/Minor Evaluation form at the History Department Front Office, Bond Hall 364. Or print out forms: Major Evaluation Form, Minor Evaluation Form.

Complete the Major or Minor Evaluation form.

Print out your unofficial WWU transcript.

Print out a CAPP Evaluation (PDF).

Contact a History Faculty Advisor for a meeting to review your material and to sign the evaluation form.

Bring all the material to your meeting with the advisor.

Deliver the signed Major or Minor Evaluation form to the Registrar's office in Old Main 230.

Frequently Asked Questions: Questions About Applying for Graduation?

Page Updated 05.18.2012