Graduation Procedures

Applying for graduation - Go to the Registrar's Office homepage

  1. Under Bachelor's Degree Information (Undergraduate) in the left-hand column, click on Degree Application.
  2. Click on Degree Application Form. If you have already submitted the Degree Application and are changing your quarter of graduation, then click on Reapplication Form.
  3. Complete the form online, print the form and return it to the Registrar's Office with the required documentation. (The major and minor evaluation forms which the department completes are found at the Reapplication Form site as well.)
Page Updated 04.20.2015