As an honors student you have the option of living in the Honors Cluster in the Edens Hall/Edens North Community. Living with other Honors students in this cluster:
- Fosters a strong sense of community.
- Provides a network of peers who have shared experiences both in hall and in the classroom.
- Offers students unique opportunities for programs including community service, resume/cover letter workshops, and special access to campus programs (like visiting authors).
- Connects students with leadership opportunities both in hall council and on the floor.
- Develops connections with faculty in and outside the classroom.
Note: If you choose to pair up with a non-Honors roommate, you will be placed into the Edens North side of the Edens Community, and then moved to Edens Hall on a space available basis.
How to get into the honors cluster:
Simply indicate that as your first preference when you apply for housing. Click on this link to access the housing application: Application