As an honors student you have the option of living in the Honors Cluster in the Edens Hall/Edens North Community. Living with other Honors students in this cluster:
- Fosters a strong sense of community.
- Provides a network of peers who have shared experiences both in hall and in the classroom.
- Offers students unique opportunities for programs including community service, resume/cover letter workshops, and special access to campus programs (like visiting authors).
- Connects students with leadership opportunities both in hall council and on the floor.
- Develops connections with faculty in and outside the classroom.
Note: If you choose to pair up with a non-Honors roommate, you will be placed into the Edens North side of the Edens Community, and then moved to Edens Hall on a space available basis.
How to get into the honors cluster
Simply indicate that as your first preference when you apply for housing. Click on this link to access the housing application: Housing Application