Open Enrollment

PEBB Open Enrollment taking place November 1-30, 2014
Attn: All Benefit Eligible Employees

Open enrollment is a time for you to make changes to your health or dental plans, enroll or waive coverage for yourself or eligible dependents, and enroll in the flexible spending account and/or dependent care assistance program. All changes are effective January 1, 2015.

Please note: To participate in the Flexible Spending Account and/or Dependent Care Assistance Account, you must enroll on an annual basis.

Open enrollment information is available on the PEBB website homepage under Open Enrollment ( The information includes: 2015 premiums, plan comparison, what's changing in 2015 and the benefits fairs schedule. You can also review your benefits and make enrollment changes online from November 1 -30.

There will be local two open-enrollment fairs that will take place on November 13, 2014

Western Washington University, 9 to 11a.m.

Viking Union Building
Room 565 A/B/C
516 High Street

Presentation: Flexible Spending Account

9 to 9:30am
Room 565 A/B/C

St. Luke's Health Education Center, 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.

Rooms E and F
3333 Squalicum Parkway

Presentation: Retiree

1 to 2pm
Room A

Vendors will be on-site to answer your PEBB benefits related quesitons. Learn about change in rates, benefits, plans and service areas. Plus, find information on life Insurance, long-term disability and auto/home insurance.

To make Open Enrollment changes, please visit You may access your personal PEBB account under "My Account."
My PEBB Account

PEBB’s Open Enrollment – How to Make Changes

During November, you can make changes to your PEBB account that will take effect January 1, 2015. You can make changes described below online or on paper forms. Remember, if you don’t want to make any changes, you don’t need to do anything.

Online Changes

Go to the PEBB website and select My Account on the left side of the page. (If you haven’t registered yet through PEBB’s upgraded system, select Register under New User.) You’ll see which plans you currently have and family members enrolled on your account. You can change medical and dental plans, waive medical coverage (if you have other comprehensive group medical coverage), or remove family members. We suggest you print the confirmation page when you’re done for your own records and check back a few days later to be sure you got the coverage you want.

Paper Form Changes

Go to the PEBB website. Select the Get a Form link, then Employee Enrollment/Change form. You can print this form and use it to change medical and dental plans, add family members, remove family members, and waive your medical coverage. When you complete the form, submit it to your personnel, payroll, or benefits office by November 27 (the Thanksgiving holiday begins November 28).

To enroll or reenroll in the flexible spending account (FSA) or Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP), go to the Flex-Plan Services website ( Remember, you must reenroll in these programs if you wish to continue them in 2015.


2015 Employee Enrollment/Change Form

          AHA 2012 Platinum Achievement 2014 Leaders In Health Care Award Western Sustainability Office Certification
Page Updated 11.03.2014