Insurance for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Eligible undergraduate and graduate students receive excellent health coverage through WWU's Student Injury and Sickness Insurance plan, administered by Wells Fargo. To enroll in the plan, please click here.
Plan highlights include:
- Lifetime plan maximum benefit paid: No limit
- Annual maximum benefit paid per sickness or injury: $100,000
- This plan has a PPO (in-network) benefit & an out-of-network benefit
- Annual deductible: PPO $250; Out-of-Network $500
- Coinsurance: PPO 80% insurance / $20% patient
- Coinsurance: Out-of-Network 60% insurance / patient responsible for balance of the claim charges
- Out-of-Pocket maximums: PPO $3,500; Out-of-Network $7,000
- Annual maximum for prescription drug coverage benefit: $100,000
- Tiered co-pay system for covered prescription drugs: $15 / $35 / $70 when filled at a United Healthcare Network Pharmacy
- Preventative care services PPO (In-Network): Paid at 100% , with no cost sharing
- Preventative care services Out-of-Network: No Benefits
- Birth Control and Pap Smears PPO (In-Network): Paid at 100%, with no cost sharing
More information can be found on WWU's Student Health Center page.
If there are questions or concerns regarding enrollment, coverage, appeals, or more, please contact Wells Fargo directly by clicking here.