Special Open Enrollment - International Departures

When your spouse, or Qualified Domestic Partner and/or dependent(s) leave the United States to return to another country outside of the 30-day enrollment or open enrollment period.

If you are the subscriber and are currently enrolled with medical and dental coverage


  • You can change your medical and/or dental plan.
  • NOTE: You cannot waive a spouse, qualified domestic partner (QDP), or dependent's coverage nor can you enroll a spouse, QDP, or dependent.

Required Actions


If you are participating in a Medical Flexible Spending Account, you should contact the plan administrator, ASI, at 1-800-659-3035.


Benefits Forms and Publications

          AHA 2012 Platinum Achievement 2014 Leaders In Health Care Award Western Sustainability Office Certification
Page Updated 12.04.2014