Special Open Enrollment - Subscriber or Dependent Loses Other Comprehensive Group Insurance Coverage
If you are the subscriber and are currently enrolled with medical and dental coverage
- You may enroll newly eligible dependent(s) in medical and/or dental insurance.
- You may change your medical and/or dental insurance plan only if you enroll the newly eligible dependent(s) on your plan.
- Within 60 days of the loss of coverage, submit these forms to the Benefits Office:
If you are the subscriber and your previously waived medical coverage
- You must enroll in medical insurance for yourself if you do not have other group medical coverage.
- You must enroll yourself in medical insurance to add eligible dependent(s) in medical coverage.
- Within 60 days of the loss of health insurance coverage, submit these forms to the Benefits Office:
- Coverage and/or plan change begins on the first day of the month following the loss of health insurance coverage unless the loss of coverage occurs on the first day of the month, then coverage and/or plan changes begin on that day.
- You may enroll, change, or cancel your participation in these optional tax-savings programs: