Special Open Enrollment - Subscriber and/or Dependents Move Outside of the Service Area
Applies only when your existing health plan becomes unavailable to the subscriber and/or your currently currently enrolled dependents due to:
- moving to a county outside the service plan area, OR
- your existing plan is not offered in your new location
If you are the subscriber and are currently enrolled with medical and dental coverage
- You may change your medical and/or dental plan to include all currently enrolled dependents.
- Within 60 days of the move date, submit the following forms to the Benefits Office:
- Employee Enrollment/Change Form
If you move and your current health plan is not available in the new location but you do not select a new health plan, the PEBB may enroll all current plan participants in Uniform Medical Plan Classic or Uniform Dental Plan
- Health insurance coverage and/or plan changes begin on the first day of the month following the move date unless the move occurs on the first day of the month, then coverage and/or plan changes begin on that day.
You may enroll, change, or cancel your participation in these optional tax-savings programs: