Western offers a variety of temporary and permanent classified positions which provide a wide range of non-academic support services including career opportunities in:
- Administrative support
- Fiscal services
- Health and safety
- Computer/Information technology
- Various trades
Employment conditions of classified staff are covered under the appropriate bargaining unit agreement.
- View Permanent Classified Staff Openings
- View Temporary Classified and Professional Staff Openings
- Bargaining Unit Agreements
Western offers a variety of professional staff positions which formulate and direct the University's orderly, day-to-day operations, working within all divisions and colleges of the University in management, counseling, advising, administrative, and support functions.
- View Permanent Professional Staff Openings
- View Temporary Professional Staff and Classified Openings
- Professional Staff Handbook
Western offers both full-time and part-time faculty positions. Western recruits for both tenured/tenure-track and non-tenure track appointments. Employment conditions for faculty are covered under the UFWW Agreement.
- View Tenured/Tenure-Track Faculty Openings
- View Non-Tenure Track Faculty Openings
- Meet Our Newest Faculty