Applying for Careers at Western
WWU has converted to an online application system, EASE (Electronic Application System for Employment). Each job announcement has a section titled "Application Instructions" which will provide direction on any pertinent instructions and departmental application needs. Please follow the application instructions to ensure your application's full consideration.
- Review the Career Opportunities page for current openings.
- Click the Job Title you are interested in viewing. Job Titles and Categories (departments) may be sorted alphabetically by clicking the word "Job Title" or "Category".
- Follow the "Application Instructions and Requested Documents" section on the announcement.
- Address how you meet the position qualifications in your application materials when possible. In order to be considered as a candidate for a position, you must demonstrate how you meet the "required qualifications" listed on the job announcement.
- Print out the Position Announcement as you may need to refer to it to complete the application.
- Prepare (optional) an electronic format of your vita/resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the qualifications listed on the job announcement you are applying for to copy and paste or upload to the application.
- Click the "login" link at the bottom of the posting.
- Select the "Return and Save" button at the bottom of the application screen if you need to stop and finish completing the application at a later time.
After Submitting an Online Application:
- To change your contact information, please Login and "Update Contact Info".
- To view your application(s), please Login to EASE and "View Submitted Apps"