Class/Workshop Registration and Fees
- View, register for schedule classes, request a class or view your training profile (view or delete your class registrations or wait list and view or print a list of classes that you taken) at the WWU Training Website
- Registration/Cancellation Deadline:
- 2 calendar weeks for fee classes prior to class start date unless otherwise specified
- 1 calendar week for non-fee classes prior to class start date unless otherwise specified
- WWU employees (faculty and staff) may attend Learning and Development classes and workshops
- Authorized WWU external clients are authorized to attend specified classes and workshops on a space available basis
|WWU Faculty & Staff||External
|Microsoft Office Applications
|Professional/Organizational Development Workshops||Varies||Varies|
Fees effective January 1, 2012
Payment for Fee Classes
- Payment must be received by the class Registration/Cancellation Deadline
- There is no refund for cancelling after the registration/cancellation deadline or no-show for a fee class.
- If you register for a fee class at the WWU Training Website and select "Transfer" on the registration form you will be presented with an eSign form "Registration Request". Complete the form by forwarding it to your budget approving authority to complete Section II and they will forward it to HR.Training@wwu.edu. When you register for a fee class you will be placed on the wait list initially, upon receipt of payment you will be moved from the wait list to the registered list if there is space available in the class.
- If you register for a fee class at the WWU Training Website and select "Check" indicating that you not your department is paying for the class, you will need to complete the HR Training Class - Personal Payment form, PDF or Word, and pay for the class at the Cashier's office.
- Authorized WWU external clients are authorized to attend specified classes and workshops on a space available basis. Authorized Non-WWU attendees use the External Client Registration Form (PDF or Word) to register for a class.
Associated Form and Links
- WWU Training Website
- Registration Request (eSign (preferred), PDF or Word) form: Used for budget transfer where a department is paying for a class or in place of the online registration at the WWU Training website.
- Personal Payment (PDF or Word) form: Used when an individual is paying for a class instead of their department.
- External Client Registration (PDF or Word) form: Used by authorized non-WWU participants to register for a Human Resources sponsored class.