Banner 8 - Financial Overview
This training provides an overview of the Banner Finance Processes with the focus on the Requisition to Check process. It offers step-by-step demonstration and hands-on sessions that end-users can practice after the demonstration. This training also shows end-users how to query document history and perform queries on Detail Transaction Activity Page (FGITRND), General Ledger Activity (FGIGLAC) and Organization Budget Status (FGIBDST).
This training is best for new Banner Finance end-users and anyone that would like to refresh the on-line query functions. Estimate time of completion of this CBT is approximately 60 minutes.
Running the Application (CBT)
- Go to the directory, W:\B2000\Banner 8 Training\Finance Overview 8
(Note: This is the "W" drive, not an internet link)
NOTE: All Banner users should have access to this directory
- Click on the file FinanceOverview8.exe to run the application
Macromedia Flash player must be installed. You can download the player from the Adobe/Macromedia website.
Note: Ellucian has also provided some useful "Job Aids" documents in pdf format. These are accessed via the:
- W:\B2000\Banner 8 Training\Finance Overview 8\job_aids folder
- Adobe Acrobat must be installed.
For questions, comments or help about:
- Application Access or Errors: On-line Computing Help Desk, AC210A, (360) 650-4444, Email: email@example.com
- Specific form content: Your department or Banner module point-of-contact
- Content or customized/dedicated classes: Learning and Development, HU229,(360) 650-4998, Email: HR.Training@wwu.edu or Vic Kiel (360) 650-7418, Email: Vic.Kiel@wwu.edu.