Student Employees


Hiring Paperwork

  • I-9 Form (Must be completed with Human Resources (HU 203)prior to starting work; please complete section 1 only and review the acceptable documents to bring to HR for verification)
  • W-4 Form
  • Electronic Funds Transfer (recommended but optional)



          AHA 2012 Platinum Achievement 2014 Leaders In Health Care Award Western Sustainability Office Certification
Page Updated 01.06.2015