Faculty & Staff Wellness Program Updates
Classes will begin for Winter Quarter on Monday January 6th.
*What's new for Winter Quarter?
- See our Employee Perks Page for information on taking your Health Assessmenet, as well as information on the Diabetes Prevention Program, NOT ME.
We will now have Zumba offered 3 days per week!
Meditation Class will now be on Mondays & Fridays!
See our Programs Page: Click on a class you are interested in, and read the details carefully... some days, times, locations & instructors have changed.
*Congratulations to our Fall Wellness Employee of the Quarter: Grace Wang!
- To see a feature on Grace, a full list of Fall 2013 nominees, or to learn about the award, click here!
*Free Nutrition Seminar Series with Registered Dietitian Sarah Richey:
- Did you miss a session? Don't worry, we recorded it: Watch it online now!
*The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is proud to be a recipient of:
*Western has been designated as a Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association for the 2nd year in a row (2012 & 2013)! Click on the logo below to read the article:
*See what's new with our Full Spectrum Health Blog & Food Blog! You can get awesome healthy living tips, and step by step recipes. Write and comment or question on the blog and we will get back to you!
*Check out our free Employee Development Training offerings: Click Here for details.
*Try one of our free Yoga Videos online at your own desk!
*Check out the Wade King Faculty/Staff Reduced Hours Membership Pilot Program
Active Minds Changing Lives
Program Mission & Vision:
Our mission is to create a supportive environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle encompassing the physical, mental, emotional, social, occupational and spiritual dimensions of wellness.
We are committed to educating, facilitating, and supporting decisions and actions of wellness by program participants.
- Are you just starting to exercise, but need help on what to do next? Sign up for our free free Confidential Wellness Consultation!
Got a great idea for the Faculty & Staff Wellness Program? We want it!
- Share your ideas at:firstname.lastname@example.org