Faculty & Staff Wellness Program Updates
*What's new for Spring Quarter?
- See our Programs Page: Click on a class you are interested in, and read the details carefully... some days, times and locations have changed.
- Spring Quarter is your last chance to take Barre Class with Cyndie Shepard!
- Pilates and Pilates Fusion are back in the VU!
- Senna will be continuing with Flow Yoga on Mondays!
*The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is proud to be the WINNER of the Zo8 Award from Washington Wellness
*The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is proud to be the WINNER of Seattle Business Magazine's Leaders in Health Care Award for Achievement in Wellness Programs:
*Western has been designated as a Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association for the 3rd year in a row!
*Free Nutrition Seminar Series with Registered Dietitian Sarah Richey:
- Did you miss a session? Don't worry, we recorded it: Watch it online now!
*Try one of our free Yoga Videos online at your own desk!
*Check out the Wade King Faculty/Staff Reduced Hours Membership Pilot Program
Active Minds Changing Lives
Program Mission & Vision:
Our mission is to create a supportive environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle encompassing the physical, mental, emotional, social, occupational and spiritual dimensions of wellness.
We are committed to educating, facilitating, and supporting decisions and actions of wellness by program participants.
- Are you just starting to exercise, but need help on what to do next? Sign up for our free Confidential Wellness Consultation!
Got a great idea for the Faculty & Staff Wellness Program? We want it!
- Share your ideas at:firstname.lastname@example.org