Faculty & Staff Wellness Program Updates
Summer classes end September 18th.
Fall classes go from Sept. 24th - December 11th.
*What's new for Fall Quarter?
- Class schedule information for FALL is updated!
- The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is now a part of the Rec Center.
- Open Lap Swim is now being offered!
- Flow Yoga: Senna is back with Flow Yoga, now on Fridays, and Melanie will continue to teach Flow Yoga, now on Mondays!
- Meditation: Now back on Mondays with Ronna!
- Whole Body Fitness: Now back on a Monday AND Wednesday schedule!
- See our Programs Page: Click on a class you are interested in, and read the details carefully... some days, times and locations have changed. Due to Carver renovation, we will now be using the Student Rec Center (SRC), and Viking Union (VU) buildings for classes!
*The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is proud to be the WINNER of the Zo8 Award from Washington Wellness
*The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is proud to be the WINNER of Seattle Business Magazine's Leaders in Health Care Award for Achievement in Wellness Programs:
*Western has been designated as a Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association for the 4th year in a row!
*Free Nutrition Seminar Series with Registered Dietitian Sarah Richey:
- Did you miss a session? Don't worry, we recorded it: Watch it online now!
*Try one of our free Yoga Videos online at your own desk!
Active Minds Changing Lives
Program Mission & Vision:
Our mission is to create a supportive environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle encompassing all dimensions of wellness. We are committed to educating, facilitating, and supporting decisions and actions of wellness by Western employees.
We specialize in making it a priority to get employees moving during their lunch breaks! We have an extensive lunchtime program dedicated to having “something for everyone” to get you away from your desk!
Are you just starting to exercise, but need help on what to do next? Sign up for our free Confidential Wellness Consultation!
Got a great idea for the Faculty & Staff Wellness Program? We want it!
- Share your ideas at: firstname.lastname@example.org