Faculty & Staff Wellness Program Updates
Summer classes will run from July 6th-September 18th.
Class schedule information for Summer will be updated by June 26th.
*What's new for Summer Quarter?
- Class schedule information for Summer is updated!
- See our Programs Page: Click on a class you are interested in, and read the details carefully... some days, times and locations have changed. Due to Carver rennovation, we will now be using the Student Rec Center and Old Main Solarium (OM 590) for classes as well!
- We are adding a Vinyasa Yoga class on Wednesdays with Mel!
*The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is proud to be the WINNER of the Zo8 Award from Washington Wellness
*The Faculty & Staff Wellness Program is proud to be the WINNER of Seattle Business Magazine's Leaders in Health Care Award for Achievement in Wellness Programs:
*Western has been designated as a Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association for the 3rd year in a row!
*Free Nutrition Seminar Series with Registered Dietitian Sarah Richey:
- Did you miss a session? Don't worry, we recorded it: Watch it online now!
*Try one of our free Yoga Videos online at your own desk!
*Check out the Wade King Faculty/Staff Reduced Hours Membership Pilot Program
Active Minds Changing Lives
Program Mission & Vision:
Our mission is to create a supportive environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle encompassing the physical, mental, emotional, social, occupational and spiritual dimensions of wellness.
We are committed to educating, facilitating, and supporting decisions and actions of wellness by program participants.
- Are you just starting to exercise, but need help on what to do next? Sign up for our free Confidential Wellness Consultation!
Got a great idea for the Faculty & Staff Wellness Program? We want it!
- Share your ideas at:firstname.lastname@example.org