Faculty & Staff Wellness Programs
Noon-1:00 in CV GYM C
with Kaylee Nightingale
This class is an full body class based on functional movements. The focus of this class will be improving static and functional balance, flexibility in all ranges of motion, overall body strengthening, while also getting bouts of cardio to improve endurance. This class will use med balls, dumbbells, bands, mats, and bodyweight exercises to get a full body workout.
Athletic shoes and comfortable clothes that you can sweat in are recommended. Everything in the class will be designed to work within the constraints of limited space and equipment.
Location: Carver Gym C and Outside when the weather is nice!
Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays & noon-1
Class Date Information:
- Start: Tues 3/31
- End: Thurs 6/18
- Kaylee will be gone on the following days:
- Thurs 5/14: Instead of the normal FC, Kate will be coming in to teach Pilates Fusion (CV Gym C 12-1). Come and work on your mobility!
- Tues 6/2: I will be giving you a "homework" workout to do this day in Gym C!
- Thurs 6/4: Instead of the normal FC, Rob will be coming in to teach a Self-Defence Fitness Class - and he assures me you will get nice and sweaty! (CV Gym C 12-1). Come learn some new kills!
- Tues 6/9: I will be giving you a "homework" workout to do this day in Gym C!
- Thurs 6/11: Instead of the normal FC, Kate will be coming in to teach Pilates Fusion (CV Gym C 12-1). Come and work on your mobility - you need it! :)
- The quarter has been extended a week (Tues 6/16 & Thurs 6/18) to make up for the days I am gone when you have "homework" classes! - Locaction for these class days is TBA.
How to Sign Up: Click here!