Graduate Thesis: STUDENT/FACULTY Instructions
Huxley College of the Environment now requires thesis documents* to be submitted in a digital (.pdf) format. Thesis documents are posted on Wilson Library’s web server. Students are required to create a digital signature page to be included in the .pdf file, as outlined below.
Students see also:
http://www.wwu.edu/gradschool/index.shtml (for thesis guidelines)
Student/Faculty Steps for MASTERS THESIS
- Students complete their Thesis (with Faculty advisement and per Graduate School guidelines and in accordance with faculty and college instructions)
- Student prints a Digital Release/Signature Page (sample available online as part of the Thesis_Guidelines.pdf from the Graduate School)
- Student signs Digital Release/Signature Page
- Faculty signs Digital Release/Signature Page
- Student scans Digital Release/Signature Page (w/student and faculty signatures)
- Student adds scanned Digital Release/Signature Page (as a graphic) as a page of their Thesis, in the proper order, per Graduate School guidelines
- Student converts the entire document to a .pdf file
- Students deliver digital .pdf file (with scanned signature page) to the Quick Copy office (Haggard Hall 246). Quick Copy office prints the hard copy and transfers the digital file to Wilson Library.
Once posted, the Thesis documents will be part of the Huxley College Collection (which is part of their Content Digital Management) and should be searchable via Wilson’s online catalog. The Huxley College Collection can be found:
Thesis documents are also part of the Masters Thesis Collection:
* Theses documents are required in both digital and hard copy format. The Quick Copy office (Haggard Hall 246) prints the hard copy and transfers the digital file to Wilson Library.