University of Newcastle
- Located in New South Wales, in Australia, about two hours north of Syndey
- Student population of over 35,000
- Ranked one of the world's top 100 universities for Engineering/Technology and computer sciences
Most undergraduate programs are divided onto two 14-week semesters with a 5-week break between each.
Semester One: Late February to late June
Semester Two: Late July to late November
University of Newcastle offers programs through five Faculties:
- Business and Law
- Education and Arts
- Science and Information technology
- Engineering and Built Environment
Click Here for More Academic Information
Search for Courses Here
WWU Language and Department Guidelines
On-campus and off-campus housing is available. The University of Newcastle utilizes a random ballot system for assigning on-campus housing as space is limited. There are four on-campus residence halls to choose from.
Click here for the 2011 Accommodation Guidebook
Click Here for the Newcastle Accommodations Webpage
Check back later for student testimonials!
International Programs & Exchanges:
Dan Lindeman (360) 650-7241 or Dan.Lindeman@wwu.edu
WWU Faculty Contact: None Assigned
- Accommodation Guidebook