University of Tasmania
- Located on the island of Tasmania
- Two main campuses - one in Hobart, one in Launceston
- Student population of over 19,000
- Particularly well-suited for students interested in Maritime Sciences!
Most undergraduate programs are divided onto two 14-week semesters with a 5-week break between each.
Semester One: Late February to late June
Semester Two: Late July to late November
UTAS offers programs through seven Faculties:
- Austrailian Maritime College
- Health Science
Search for Courses Here
Click here for WWU Language and Department Guidelines
A range of accomodation services are available. Options include:
- Student residence with Food Court meals
- Sudent residence self-catered
- Student residence with meals provided
- University shared houses - up to 5 students per house
- Private accomodation - organized privately by student
Further detailson available accommodation options.
Check back later for student testimonials!
International Programs & Exchanges:
Dan Lindeman (360) 650-7241 or Dan.Lindeman@wwu.edu
WWU Faculty Contact: None Assigned
- General Information
- Course Info
- Application Links