International Internships are available through the IPE office. You must work closely with a faculty advisor when doing an international internship. Please view the International Internship Guidelines for more information about requirements and procedures.
Students can participate in an international internship that may range from ten weeks to six months of full-time work. The internship integrates academic credit at Western Washington University with on-the-job experience, allowing students to gain valuable skills while working towards a degree. Students should start planning at least two quarters in advance for an international internship. International Programs and the Exchanges and Career Services Center have internship resources.
Programs that offer International Internships
- Academic Programs International
- Arcadia University, The College of Global Studies
- CAPA International Education
- Cross Cultural Solutions
- English Language Teaching Assistant Program
- EducatorsAbroad (World Wide Teaching Internships)
- GlobaLinks Learning Abroad
- IE3 Global Internship Program
- IFSA Butler
- International Partnership for Service Learning
- Intrax Global Internships
- ProWorld Services Corp