The Armory building is a Miscellaneous building (map) (Google directions).
The 'Old Armory' was built by the Washington National Guard in 1910. It later served as a roller skating rink before becoming WWU property in 1972.
- Accessible parking
- No accessible entrance
- No accessible rest room
- N/A (see ATUS for computer lab locations on campus)
CONSTRUCTION PROJECT INFORMATION
No Major Construction Currently Scheduled for this Building
See Facilities Development and Capital Budget Construction Projects
& Construction Map