This is the place to find information on student permits. If you're a staff, please visit the Staff Permit Page.
Parking Portal Guides
|Commuter Coupon Code||$31.00|
|Student Parking||Faculty/Staff Parking||Weekend Parking|
|4:30PM - 7:00AM (M-F)||4:30PM - 7:00AM (M-F)||All Day|
- Evening and weekends, you are allowed to use a valid Parking Permit to park in lots: 5G, 7G, 9G, 11G, 17G, & 19G (NO OTHER LOTS).
- Temporary permits purchased through ParkMobile or the pay station are only valid for the lot in which they were purchased and cannot be used to move to another lot after hours.
- Permits are not needed in the C and 12A lots between 4:30PM and 7:00AM Monday - Friday and all hours on weekends.
- Permits are not valid in:
- Reserved spaces
- Lots reserved for an event
Intersession permits are available for students, staff and faculty who either do not have a current permit or those who like to park in a larger selection of lots during intersession.
Parkers with a current permit who do not purchase an intersession permit, should continue to park in their assigned lots.
Intersession permits are valid in lots: 12A, 17G, 19G, 7G, 14G, 22G, 33G, 32G, 24G
Excerpts from WAC 516-12-460 Fees.
(3) Refunds will be made based on the valid time remaining according to the parking services refund schedule. Refunds may be made if unpaid fines and fees have been paid.
(a) The permit holder must return the permit to Parking Services before a refund will be authorized or a payroll deduction will be terminated.
(b) Unused quarters may be refunded in whole at respective rates.
(c) Refunds will not be made upon permit revocation by the public safety director
Additional Notations for Processing Permit Refunds
- Employees Canceling a Permit
Any employee that requests to cancel their permit after the first 30 days of any quarter will pay the same permit fee (See (3)(b) above). Permits purchased via payroll will be charged for the quarter until the quarter fee has been paid in full. Payroll Deduction is an option that an employee voluntarily chooses to allow the employee to purchase the permit in payments rather than pay the entire amount up front.
- Permits Not Returned
Permit holders are responsible for turning in a permit that will not be used.
Permits brought for refund following an extended personal/emergency leave do not qualify for a retro-active refund. Unused quarters left on the permit will be refunded. Permit refund balances are calculated from the date the permit was returned to Parking Services.