University Policies and Procedures
Welcome to Western Washington University's web site for university policies. This site provides a central location for policies that affect the campus community.A university policy is defined by the following criteria:
- Connects the university's mission to individual conduct;
- Establishes specific requirements for members of the campus community;
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Promotes operational efficiencies and reduces institutional risks; and
- Pertains to more than one division or college of the university.
*Please note that individual colleges or divisions may maintain policies and procedures related specifically to their units. Refer to those departments directly for accessing program-specific policies.
Every effort has been made to provide accurate information. It is possible that a policy has been amended since posting on the web or that a more current version of a policy exists.
Questions or comments may be directed to the University Policy Coordinator at: Policies@wwu.edu.
Photo Credit: Aaron Buma